We try to limit the rules of the house, but would like to emphasize a few important ones. A list of basic rules are below; a more detailed list of house preferences is available upon arrival.
1. No smoking anywhere on the property (inside or outside the house).
2. No shoes in the house.
3. No pets.
4. No campfires.
5. Nama-Stay includes the main home on the 111 Juniper property only. The other two units, known as the Dojo (little cabin in the woods) and Tao Loft (two-story red building to the west) are privately owned and occupied by the property owners. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Nama-Stay is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. No use of the fireplace. Though aesthetic in nature, the fireplace design at Nama-Stay is not very efficient and tends to billow smoke into the house, creating soot residue.
7. There shall be no refunds because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
8. Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
9. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
10. Guests agree to leave the house as they found it with clean surfaces and dishes, dishwasher emptied, refrigerator clean, furniture as originally set, and all recycling and garbage placed in designated outdoor containers. If excessive cleaning is required after your visit, you will be charged a convenience fee.
11. Scratching of floors, broken/missing dishes, utensils, missing towels, etc. will be noted and billed as damages against your security deposit or renter insurance. Our damage rate sheet can be reviewed upon request.
Once you have made your $500 deposit, your reservation is confirmed and we deny all other inquires for your reservation dates. We are willing to accept cancellations outside of 60 days of your check-in date. Within 60 days of your check-in, we do not offer refunds, thus we highly suggest TravelGuard® or similar travel insurance policies to assist you in case of last-minute changes of plan and/or emergencies. If you must cancel within 60 days, we will make all efforts to re-book your dates and refund any monies back to you if we are able to secure a replacement booking.